Skip to content
Back to Top
Please use the following files and material:
- Success 101: Follow the steps in this brochure and start enjoying a thriving club with happy members.
- 116 Recruit: Follow the steps in this brochure and start enjoying a thriving club with happy members.
- New Member Flowchart: New Member Integration Process
- Why Mentoring is so Important: Mentoring is important, not only because of the knowledge and skills mentees can learn from mentors, but also because mentoring provides professional socialization and personal support and sets members up for success.
- TIG Brief – Leadership: The item was first published in The TIG Brief 3, 1984. TIG Brief is the official magazine of the Air Force Inspector General.
- Situation Awareness Test: A case study for Club Officers and Mentors.
- Capability Maturing Model for Toastmasters: The Capability Maturity Model (CMM) provides the ways and the means.to perform a self-assessment process of looking at a Club’s identity and how to make it better.
- Club Officer Expectations: What every Club Officer is expected to do.
- PENTAF Member Handbook: At template, created by the PENTAF Toastmasters Club, which familiarizes members with the Club and helps them to learn the duties and responsibilities of each club officer and member.
- Moments of Truth Chart: Club Quality Standards Evaluation
- Club Scrub: The purpose of a Club Scrub is to provide you things you need to review and analyze throughout your year as a Club Officer. It’s our assessment of the best things a Club can do to be successful and meet the needs of its members. This document provides you things to think about relative to sound Club management and administration.