Greater D.C. area club officer training
District 27 staged three successful Toastmasters Leadership Institute training sessons in June and July.
Who can attend these sessions? You can. Toastmasters training is a step-by-step process where we help each other, and the leadership training is an important part.
Current and incoming club officers are encouraged to attend. But the door is open if you are a club member interested in learning about or improving your leadership and communication skills.
An important note to remember is that all club officers must receive training by the end of February to get credit for the Distinguished Club Program. When you attend, ensure you are “checked-in at Registration” to receive credit for your attendance.
District 27 is finalizing plans for more leadership training. Check back soon.
Stay up-to-date with all events and training through our District Calendar.
Other districts also provide opportunities for leadership training. Be sure your training is recorded then reported to the District 27 Program Quality Director.
- Saturday, Aug. 5: 10 .am.-3 p.m., Bank of America, 655 Paper Mill Road, Newark, Delaware 19711
- Saturday, Aug. 12: 8 a.m.-1 p.m., Blue Ridge Community Technical College, 1365 Apple Harvest Drive, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Saturday, Aug. 26: 9 a.m.-2 p.m., Coppin State University, 2500 W. North Ave., Baltimore, Maryland
- Thursday, Aug. 10: 6-8:30 p.m.: Navy Federal Credit Union, 820 Follin Lane SE, Vienna, Virginia
- Sunday, Aug. 13: 2-6 p.m., Verizon, 13100 Columbia Pike, Silver Spring, Maryland